Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Back From The Dead

Okay, I am totally bringing back this space but repurposing it to be a space to share some of my writing!  Especially with NaNoWriMo coming shortly I want to use this space to share bits of my writing and hopefully post my 1700 words a day for writing my novel.  I know its cheating a little to come up with an idea ahead of time but I am pretty excited about this particular idea so I am gonna go ahead with it for Nov.

I am hoping to write about my life as a Type B personality.  Non-fiction is a little terrifying for me but that is okay!  I've never seriously written any non-fiction at all so this is gonna be a huge challenge for me.  Well, 1700 words a day on top of a full time job is already a huge challenge but now its gonna be hard core.

That's about all I got for this space now.  Just reopening the portal to my mind and getting some thoughts out (in theory).

No comments: