Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Compendium of Thoughts

I have decided to start working on a project to get all my thoughts together on a bunch of topics that I deam important. This will be a sort of compendium of my knowledge and refer to a number of famous works (though I probably won't cite or anything). It might be riddled with accidental plagerism for now but hey, oh well. It is better to ask forgiveness than permision.

Anyway, I am posting to try and collect a number of topics together in one place which I can then condense or expend. If people have suggestions I'd love to hear them. I am hoping to make this a sort of philosophical thing and a look into my morality.

So far I have the following:

Dreams
Play
Chaos vs. Order
Myths/Cliches/Architypes
Story Telling
Spirituality
Death
Cooperation vs. Competition/tit for tat/Prisoner's Paradox Game
Paradoxies
The Rat Race/Corporate Living/The Trap of Modern Living
Art
Music
Love
Family
Rules/Laws

I dunno, these are just thoughts for now. I hope to start writing about them soon. Everthing I write will be almost purely opinion and much of it will probably draw on famous authors that I don't remember so they might not be all my ideas originally but they will be what I think currently.

No comments: