Friday, August 15, 2008

Purpose

So I suppose I should probably mention who I am and what I do. Well I graduated from Salem High School in New Hampshire in 2005 and that is really when all of this started. I began going to Champlain College in Burlington Vermont. I am now going into my fourth year in the Electronic Game and Interactive Development as a Designer. I am currently working on 2 game projects right now and in my last year here I will be working on my Senior project as well as other design courses involving level design and prototyping. I honestly am not sure where I am going after this year. I am not even sure what it is I want to do. All I know is that I love writing and design theory so hopefully I can find something to combine the two. Anyway, that is sort of the reason I finally decided to start this blog. I want to keep writing even if it is not entirely relevant to my profession. I also want to keep my brain thinking about Design theories. I hope to share my design processes a little here and to share my concepts and some of my writing (as well as empty my head of strange personal thoughts so if those put you off just ignore them). I will soon go into detail on the projects I am working on but this is mostly to give this place a foot hold and get me in the habit of using it. Again thanks for reading.

No comments: