Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's like a 10 ton truck...

Yep. There is a LOT of stuff going on for me right now. Some good, some not so good, some stressful, some more stressful. But it is all very exciting. I am trying to keep up with my blog (I really need to make this habit) but there is just so much going on. I just got my new computer running (built it myself and very proud of it). So I just got back online in my free time. This upcoming school semester I am excited for but a lot of what I am doing is going to be stuff I hope to put in my portfolio so I want it to look nice and feel right (which it never quite will but I hope to get it close). I have 3 main ideas for prototypes I hope to work on during school. My senior project is what I am most worried about. I don't know what the class involves but working with my partner Kyle R. (a good friend since freshman year) will be good. All I know is that it is an important project and will probably end up being a bit portfolio piece (if I don't turn out something crappy). But what is weighing on my mind the most right now is the UNFPA project. I am going to South Africa in 3 days to do research. It is a bit mind blowing and happened super fast. I am looking forward to it but I am also scared. Either way it will be a good experience. I think that is all for now but I think I might go into more detail later on my ideas for prototypes. But I need to rest for now.

No comments: