Sunday, April 19, 2009

Graduation Work

Okay, so I realize that I have not written a post in a long... long time. This is primarily because I have been preparing to graduate. I have been getting my projects in line for my portfolio, I have been working on my resume, and I have been searching for jobs online, all while trying to figure out the best place to live for the time being.

Anyway, this is going to be a short post but it is mostly to remind myself to write here consistently for once and to post up a link to my portfolio for those that are interested in looking. Check it out!

Thanks for following me if you do, Wish me the best of luck in the future and soon I will be writing like closing thoughts on my graduation, my senior projects, my experience at Champlain, and all kinds of good stuff. Maybe even a video game critique or two if I am feeling up to it.

~Brian

1 comment:

Rob Witbeck said...

Hey Brian!

Glad to see you coming back to the posting arena. I have to say your website is one of the prettiest ones I've seen so far. It is a great portfolio.

I hope you do well. See you around.

~Rob